Thank you for visiting our website. Your visit will generate personal information; These are only processed by us, as far as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
All of your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSVGO) and all other statutory data protection provisions. In the following you will find comprehensive and detailed explanations.
Responsible for the data protection within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSVGO) as well as the other data protection regulations is the
GAT Graphic Arts Trading GmbH , represented by
Rönneburger Kirchweg 6a
Telephone: +49 40 769823-0
1. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
When processing personal data for which we obtain the consent of the data subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
In the processing of personal data required to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
2. Duration of storage and deletion of the data
Once the purpose of the data storage is removed, the personal data concerned will be erased or suspended unless further storage is provided by national or European legislation to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless further storage is still required for conclusion of contract or fulfillment of the contract.
3. Type and timing of storage of personal data
a) When visiting the website
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects the following data and information from the system of the calling computer:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the system of the user accesses our website
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. The legal basis for this temporary storage of data and logfiles is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The storage of the log file is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. When storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. Further storage is possible, in which case the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and storage in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is therefore no contradiction on the part of the user.
Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or the Internet browser on the user's system when a user visits a website. This cookie contains a characteristic string that allows the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is reopened.
- Login information
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
- frequency of page views
- Use of website functions
The data of the users collected in this way are pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data will not be stored together with other personal data of the users. The analysis of the pseudonymized data stored in the cookie gives us information about the use of our website and thus enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
c) E-mail contact
On our website a clickable link to contact us by e-mail is deposited, which can be used for electronic contact. In addition, there is the possibility of contacting through the use of the e-mail address specified in the imprint. If a user realizes this possibility, the data entered in the input form of the contact form or in the form of the e-mail program used by the user will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
- E-mail address of the sender / user
- The described concern
- Possibly. attached data like pictures etc.
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data will only be used to respond to the request you have made. Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
The revocation of the consent takes place in the same way as the original contact, ie by message via the contact form or by e-mail. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
d) Analysis and tracking tools
Web analysis by Matomo (formerly PIWIK)
On our website we use the open-source software tool Matomo (formerly PIWIK) to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. The software sets a cookie on the computer of the users (for cookies see above). If individual pages of our website are called, the following data is stored:
- Two bytes of the IP address of the calling system of the user
- The website called
- The website from which the user came to the called website (referrer)
- The subpages that are called from the called web page
- The length of stay on the website
- The frequency of calling the webpage
- Date and time of the call
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. A storage of the personal data of the users takes place only there. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place.
The legal basis for processing users' personal data is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
The processing of users' personal data enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. By analyzing the obtained data, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to constantly improve our website and its user-friendliness. For these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The anonymisation of the IP address sufficiently takes into account the interest of users in their protection of personal data.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for our recording purposes.
can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are disabled for our website, it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website to the full.
For more information on the privacy settings of the Matomo software, please visit the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
By clicking on the "Shop" link, you will be redirected to a sub-page of the Ecwid sales portal operated by Ecwid Inc., 144 West Street, Suite 103, Encinitas, California 92024, USA. For the processing of personal data on the website https://gat-gmbh.ecwid.com the information and principles deposited there apply.
f) Your rights as a user
1. Right to information
You may request confirmation as to whether personal information concerning you is being processed by us. If such processing is required, you can request information about the following information:
- The purposes for which personal data is processed
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data relating to you have been disclosed or are yet to be disclosed
- The planned duration of storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage
- The right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right of restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to such processing
- The existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority
- All available information on the source of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the data subject
- The existence of an automated decision making including profiling acc. Articles 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the information
- The processing is unlawful and you require the restriction of their use instead of the deletion of the data
- The person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims
- You have lodged an objection to the processing under Art. 21 (1) DSVGO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over your reasons
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
(a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You lay gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
(b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.